I know, I know--I've been a bad blogger. There's really no excuse. I've been taking pictures but just not taking the time to post them. We even bought a new camera for Christmas so it's been fun testing it out. All is well here. Amare is two and so smart--he knows letters, numbers, colors, etc. His vocabulary is growing every day. The twins are 10 months old and both are crawling. They still only have two teeth (bottom front) but have decided that they really want to eat table food. They are now having "big kid" dinners with whatever we are eating! Julius sleeps like a rock at night, rarely waking up. Adrian is a bit more unpredictable with the sleep but he's getting there. They are full of personality--Julius is cool and mellow, patient and content. Adrian is fiesty, vocal, and always where the action is. Every morning the three boys do this:

All three sit with their milk and watch Sesame Street!
I love this pic of upset Julius!

And this one of happy Adrian!

The boys playing in the crib--Julius in red stripes, Adrian in blue stripes.

We also did the classic 3-in-the-tub gig. They LOVED it. It took both Gyasi and I helping because Amare gets wild and the babies like to try to stand up and slip around. They were splashing like maniacs in this photo:

Last night--me with the boys!
1 comment:
Such a great post! Love the photos! Mornings look like a blast if you didn't have to go to work. ha! Baths x 3 is hilarious. I think the splashing with 2 gets crazy so I can only imagine 3. Geez! They are really going to be such good friends. I'm glad I get to watch them grow up! Love ya'll!!!
Post a Comment