Friday, December 17, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

We had a great Thanksgiving this year--my dad and Patti flew in from Denver to spend some time with the boys and we had a great time! They took the boys to the Rainforest Cafe and it was a huge hit! All of the boys were fascinated with the fish and the animal sounds, although poor little Adrian was absolutely terrified of the huge gorilla. He decided to take a nap with grandpa while waiting for our food rather than getting all riled up every 6 minutes when the gorilla would start "talking." Poor Adrian. Maybe he'll be my sensitive one? I mean, it's clear that Amare isn't the scared, sensitive type and the jury is still out on Julius. Right now Julius is the Tantrum Man, capable of making you want to scream in agony right along with him as he whines and throws himself to the floor in dramatic fashion if he doesn't get his way.
See this book? "My Little Animal Book?" It is worn out. I need to go find a new copy because Adrian is 100% obsessed with it. He will bring it to you and climb onto your lap at least 9x per day. He LOVES this book. And he's pretty smart, if I do say so myself, able to identify some animals above and beyond the basic cat/dog/cow variety--he can point out the eagle, gorilla, and snake as well. Reading with Grandpa--Julius, Grandpa, Adrian, and Amare

Amare found my beach hat. Granted, it was warm over Thankgsiving but not necessarily what I'd consider beach weather. He sure is sassy, that Amare!

1 comment:

Aly Scott said...

Love the photo of the boys with Grandpa. I love those memories!