
Things are busy this summer at the Quince household. Work has been crazy and I've been working long hours. Amare is all over the place, crawling and getting into everything. He loves to stand and walk along the furniture, bang toys together, and yell. He's all boy, all the time. He is such a happy little boy--Gyasi and I were commenting that it seems like he's smiling about 75% of the time! He is getting another tooth up top and is drooling constantly. He still loves his daycare and I think his favorite activities are playing with his dad and going to the grocery store. He loves to flirt with the ladies by smiling and babbling until they come over and comment about how cute he is (which they inevitably do). We're taking him to parent/tot swim class starting 6/30 so that should be fun. It's getting hot down here in Texas so being able to cool off in a pool each night sounds nice.
No comments:
Post a Comment