They are just so cool, aren't they?!? Adrian with the orange bib and Julius in red.
Smiley 6 month olds--Julius in blue, Adrian in cream colored PJ's
So the twins are now 6 months old and I can hardly believe it. It just seems like time is flying by and I am trying to soak up every minute with them at this age. Julius is so funny right now. He is very mellow and can usually be found observing what everyone else is doing. He is known for his laugh and for kicking his legs when he gets excited. Julius can be very easily distracted...he likes watching TV when it's time to eat or strains his neck to get a look at what Amare is doing. His brothers make him smile like no one else and he can easily sit by himself and hold his own bottle. 

Julius and Adrian
Adrian is a little more easily upset (when Amare bothers him, when he is tired, etc.) but is also the first one to dish out smiles when he is in a good mood. He loves Julius and is always watching him wherever he might go. Adrian is more cuddly than Julius and is a bit of a Mama's Boy--he is always wanting to cuddle with me (which I secretly love). He is also a great sitter and does a pretty good job holding his bottles on his own when he wants to.
At their six month appointment last week, Julius had a slight edge for weight and height:
Julius: 16lbs 13oz, 26.5 inches long
Adrian: 16lbs 4oz, 26.25 inches long
The boys are both on track developmentally and got four shots at their appointment. Lots of pictures in this post...and gotta have a cute one of big brother Amare and the three Quince boys together!
Amare reverting back to baby gear.
Adrian, Amare, and Julius







2 comments:
You guys sure do make some great-looking kids!
By far, the best post with the cutest pictures!!! The twins are getting so big and I can't wait to see them in a couple weeks! You guys are doing great and should be proud of yourselves for making it 6 months with 3 kids under 2. Insane to think about at first but crazy not have them here!! I love them all!!!
I just love the Quinces!
Post a Comment