I thought everyone would want a glimpse into the world of our youngest sons...they are hysterical!
First up, Julius being...well, Julius. Big J is known to blow raspberries/spit/spew his baby food at least 800 million times a day. He's become quite good at it and, while I want him to stop doing it, I have to admit it always makes me crack up.
Second is the twins having a "twin moment." This is one of my favorite things about having twins--watching them interact with each other. They just have this special bond. They have no concept of personal space when it comes to each other--they don't mind when the other grabs at their head or yanks their arm. But if Amare does it...watch out for the screams (especially from Mr. Adrian who seems to be less tolerant of Amare's "love"). This is a great video of Julius having his way with Adrian's ear.
Finally, a video of the twins just being adorable. Because that's what they are...adorable, sweet, smiley, happy, 6 month little perfect people! This is after they have eaten dinner but before PJ's and bedtime. I think this is probably a time in the day when they are happiest.
1 comment:
You guys are absolutely incredible! Once again, I can't tell you enough, you both deserve parents of the year!!! It's so nice to be able to see the babies and Amare grow! It's so hard to believe how big they've gotten! I can totally see the different personalities between the twins in the videos:) And my god! Is Amare REALLY turning 2! We got his invitation to his party and he looks so much bigger and mature compared to last years invitation. (Both are on our refrigerator) We are pretty set on planning a trip to see you all for Thanksgiving. Hopefully that will still work with you guys. We'd love hanging out with your big bunch!!! Talk to you all soon!!
Love,
Sarah, Eric and Colby:)
Post a Comment