Julius: 19lbs 1oz, 29" long
Adrian: 18lbs 4oz, 29.25" long

Julius definitely feels heavier. He recently learned to clap and loves to arch his back and screetch at the top of his lungs. He also has an awesome laugh--one of those that just makes you crack up because he is just so genuinely tickled! Big J loves food he can "chew" with his two teeth and always tries to grab the spoon when you feed him. He is still very mellow and is much more patient with Amare's "love."

Big news--Adrian started crawling last night! He is the first one to crawl although it doesn't look like Julius will be far behind. Adrian also loves to try to pull up on things so I'm thinking crawling will be short-lived. He is still a mama's boy and gets upset when I leave the room or don't pay attention to him. He is very loving and sweet. Adrian loves his rice cereal with fruit and also enjoys yogurt.
1 comment:
What!? I was just there on Friday! You mean I missed the first crawl by one day?! What the deuce, Adrian!? Boooooo.
Post a Comment