Man, I suck at blogging. I have good intentions but just seem to get lazy with this thing. I will work on being better, I promise. We are all doing well. The boys are getting big (sigh) and are really showing us the best and worst things about being 2 and 3 years old.
The best:
- They can walk by themselves.
- They can tell me what they want.
- They can play independently.
- They are REALLY funny.
The worst:
- They like to run away from me in public--we're working on holding hands when crossing the street or in parking lots but it's still touch and go most of the time.
- They fight a lot. They fight over toys, they fight over which is more stimulating between Sesame Street vs. Super Why, they fight over food, they fight over who has to get out of the bath first, they fight over who sits in the back of the minivan. Gyasi and I are going to invest in Foot Locker referee shirts.
- They throw temper tantrums (Julius, you are the king of throwing yourself to the floor in dramatic fashion).
We bought a baby pool a few weekends ago and I think that will be a key to success this summer. Turns out they get really tired from the sun and playing so baby pool=amazing naps.
No comments:
Post a Comment