
We're hanging in there, without a lot of sleep! Amare isn't really a fan of sleeping on his back and really prefers to lay on his stomach on your chest. All of that talk about SIDS says that they have to sleep on their backs so I've spent the past few nights on the recliner with him on my chest so that we can all get some sleep--Gyasi has to go to work and function each day and I'm on "Amare Duty" all night and day so we need to sleep as much as we can. He's developed a case of acid reflux where he cries while eating so that's not too fun for us. I called the doc today and she said that Mylanta is the next thing to try--we tried it tonight and seems like it's working so far. Keep your fingers crossed!
Our days are filled with walks around the park, swinging in the swing, eating, pooping, and sleeping (but never in his crib or bassinette--that would be too lucky!). Enjoy the new pics!
Our days are filled with walks around the park, swinging in the swing, eating, pooping, and sleeping (but never in his crib or bassinette--that would be too lucky!). Enjoy the new pics!
2 comments:
He's just a perfect blend of both of you isn't he? Thanks for the pics! Don't ever erase me from the blog list! He's so cute I don't want to miss a moment...well, a picture anyway. I probably won't get to meet him until next year, I have to keep up somehow! Miss you guys!
We want more pics!
Post a Comment