Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Lots of zzzz's!


Aunt Susie has been here and has been a wonderful help--she's held Amare for countless hours, cooked some favorite meals, helped with laundry, etc. She heads home tomorrow but I guess we can't expect her to leave her husband, job, and life in Pennsylvania to stay here to put Amare to bed each night!
We're taking walks now and enjoying the nice Texas October (soon to be November--wow!) weather. Amare is really getting used to life at home. He really sleeps a lot. I mean, A LOT. I'm not complaining but I often have to wake him up to eat--otherwise he would just keep sleeping. We've been busy with visitors and outings. Aly and Derek came by with Ava and Grace on Saturday. They brought so much food! We hung out and took lots of pictures. We had our first official outing as a family on Saturday when we went to a dinner party with Gyasi's co-workers at his boss' house. Amare slept through the whole thing and we were happy about that! I'm going to bring him to my work later this week. Here are a few new pictures...

No comments: