As of 37 weeks, Amare is estimated to weigh 7 lbs 7 oz already! We'll go to the doc tomorrow for another ultrasound to see how big he has grown in one week. Gyasi and I are excited for the induction which is scheduled for Tuesday, October 9. Unless, that is, he decides to come on his own before then. I'm hoping for that!
Everything is ready and my last day of work is on Friday. I'm really looking forward to some time off, although I'm sure I'll be really busy here at home.
4 comments:
Love the blog idea. I look forward to the updates. And I mean this in the nicest of ways...your belly is huge! I guess it's been a while since I saw a picture. :) Love ya!
Look at you! You are a technological wizard!! Love the pictures - I can't believe the belly! How fun! OR maybe not... :)
Leave it to Willis to come up with the brilliant idea. Make sure you keep updating this thing while you're home with Amare.
Post a Comment