Sunday, October 14, 2007

Steroid Accusations

Breaking news from Lewisville, TX. Amare Quince has been questioned about his recent steroid use at the Lewisville Medical Center. League officals were clued in when Amare's weight went up 10% and down 10% in the same week. Amare claims that he was sedated when said "juice" was put into his body by IV. We spoke to Amare earlier this is what he had to say, "I had nothing to do with these steroids. I was just in the birth canal and 3 days later they had me on this stuff. Yeah it makes me stronger, yeah I am recovering faster, my homeruns are up a little bit this season, but what was I supposed to do, just sit here and suffer?" Nurse Jenny was also questioned about her part in the star patients accusations. "Sure I did it", said a defiant Jenny. "He needed it and we gave it to him. Right along with the IV and the fat drip, he will succeed and I would do it again if I had to" Jenny is now on a paid leave of abscense for her part in this caper. Amare Quince had to be restrained after these accusations were brought to the media. Nurses claim that his heart beats per minute hit 205. More on this story as details surface.

4 comments:

Aly Scott said...

I love the update! Your doing so good on your blog. Can't wait for the update that he is going home. Ava is anxious to meet her hubby.
We love you guys!!

GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love,
Aly, Derek, Grace and Ava Scott

Janice said...

Glad that you are keeping a sense of humor!! Amare is a beautiful baby.

Elle and Brandon said...

Gee... I wonder who wrote that last installment on the blog... hmmmm???? lol.. glad to hear he is doing better guys! We can't wait to meet him!!

love, "scott" and brandon :)

xoxoxo

Kelly said...

I am so happy that I read today's update - wow! I knew that Amare kid was a strong one, but who would have guessed he's been abusing the drugs!! I certainly hope that there is a quick recovery!