Sunday, October 7, 2007

Soon, soon, soon!

At my last ultrasound on Tuesday, Oct. 2 Amare is estimated to weigh 8lbs 2 oz. We got a call from the hospital tonight letting us know that we could come in tomorrow (Monday) at 8pm to start the induction process! It's so surreal. It's hard to prepare for what's about to happen--our lives are going to change in so many ways. I'm not really nervous about this induction process so much as I am anxious to get it over with and meet this little guy. We had a great weekend where we were able to spend time just the two of us and also with friends. Everyone is excited and I'm thrilled that my next post will have some pictures of this little man (or big man...)!

1 comment:

Janice said...

Missy, I am anxiously waiting to hear about Amare's arrival!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please post the news as soon as you are able. You are going to be an awesome MOM! Janice