Sunday, April 20, 2008

The Smack Down

3 comments:

Grandma Gina said...

I don't know Miss. It's probably a bit of both except I don't really believe in the idea of spoiling. I really don't know where society got that one from. Think of it this way: would you prefer sleeping with a warm body beside you or alone in a crib with a nagging tooth ache? Amare's a smart kiddie kiddie - my grandson!

Aly Scott said...

He's getting so big. We have got to get together so I can love on that kid!! He is so much like Gyasi its crazy. Enjoy your Mommy time now cause I think he's going to be a Daddy's boy.
I'm not looking forward to the girls cutting teeth. Hopefully it'll get better. Have you tried the orajel for babies to numb his gums?
They grow up fast so try to enjoy all of this babyness you can!!
love you guys!!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Massagem, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://massagem-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.