Was that an "I love you" in there? I think it might have been...Oh seriously! He is so cute! I hate that I have missed knowing Amare - I am just a stranger! I guess you guys will just have to have another baby about the time I get back home so I can experience growing Amare and a baby Quince! Miss you! So good to talk to you this weekend! xoxox
2 comments:
Was that an "I love you" in there? I think it might have been...Oh seriously! He is so cute! I hate that I have missed knowing Amare - I am just a stranger! I guess you guys will just have to have another baby about the time I get back home so I can experience growing Amare and a baby Quince! Miss you! So good to talk to you this weekend! xoxox
He is so fricken cute!! I got a lot of cute pics of him from the girls' birthday party. Hope to see you soon!!
Post a Comment