
So one of the big questions around our house is regardng Amare's hair. It's red. And curly. And getting longer and more out of control every day! I think it's cute and fun but there really are some days that he goes all day looking like he just rolled out of bed. Gyasi wants to cut it. But I think it's sort of cute curly. So each day it just gets crazier and crazier!
Another question lots of people have asked is if I am showing yet. Um, yeah. I am. A guy at work guessed that I was 5-6 months pregnant. I am 13 weeks. So yes, I am only able to wear maternity clothes and look like I am huge already. Maybe I'll post a picture here soon so you all can believe me!
Amare is still lots of fun and looking forward to his first birthday party on October 11! He turns one on October 9. Hard to believe...on one hand, it feels like it's been a long year. On the other hand, I feel like it has flown by and I can hardly believe our little boy is walking, starting to talk, and full of personality. Such is life...
No comments:
Post a Comment