


Our little man is one! What an unbelievable journey this has been. The last few weeks have bene spent reflecting on how far he's come--his initial battle in the NICU for 10 days, the long nights waking up every three hours, teething, his first smile, rolling over, starting daycare, the first trips on an airplane, walking, laughing, etc. He is an amazing person and it's so exciting to get to live with him and enjoy every little moment. I am just so proud of him!
We threw Amare a safari themed first birthday party at our house on Saturday and had about 25 people over. He had fun playing with his friends, opening presents, and eating cake and ice cream. I think he really knew that the day was all about him! He even proudly wore his "I'm one!" fuzzy birthday hat for most of the party! He got some wonderful presents (THANK YOU!) and was surrounded by people who love him for the afternoon. It was a great day!
1 comment:
We had such a good time at the party. Amare is too cute and I love his hair! The girls LOVE their blowup giraffe and elephant. They play kick ball with them. It's hilarious!
Post a Comment