I love these videos! I think it's hilarious that you just posted these because I just took video of Grace and Ava dancing at Emi's apartment that I'm going to upload asap. How funny! The girls have similar dance moves. I've been showing Ava how to "brush her shoulders off". Grace just goes in a circle. haha! Too fricken cute!!!
3 comments:
I love these videos! I think it's hilarious that you just posted these because I just took video of Grace and Ava dancing at Emi's apartment that I'm going to upload asap. How funny! The girls have similar dance moves. I've been showing Ava how to "brush her shoulders off". Grace just goes in a circle. haha! Too fricken cute!!!
T-O-O CUTE! Hope everything is going well and can't wait to see pictures of your new "additions"!!!!
He is a youtube sensation in the making! Adorable! :)
Post a Comment