Wednesday, March 4, 2009

35.5 Week Update


Another week goes by and these boys are still cooking! I went to the doctor yesterday and am now 3.5 cm dilated and 60% effaced. I'm having a lot of contractions and feeling the signs of impending labor. I am supposed to call the doctor and plan to head to the hospital when they are 10 minutes apart for more than an hour or if my water breaks. The doctor thinks they will probably make their grand entrance in the next few days! Baby A (Julius) is measuring 6lbs 4oz and Baby B (Adrian) is measuring 6lbs 10oz so they are definitely big. Gyasi and I are making final preparations and making sure the bags are packed--there is no turning back now!
Also, here is a super cute picture of Amare. He's ready to be a big brother!

1 comment:

Aly Scott said...

Omg! Your belly is big. It should be with those big babies! I can't believe they are over 6 lbs each. I'm waiting for a phone call. Love you guys!