Sunday, March 29, 2009

AMAZING Professional Photo Proofs--take a look!

We recently had an extremely talented area photographer come by to take some pictures of the twins. She was looking for twins to photograph to add to her portfolio and managed to get some unbelievable shots. The proofs are online for 10 days so you can all see them--enjoy!

To view the images:
1. go to melissazihlman.com
2. click on "mzkids"
3. click on "clients"
4. enter the case-sensitive password: adrianjulius

The individual shots are of Adrian--he was the one being cooperative!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Hey Miss and Gyas! Amazing photos! I can see the resemblance between the twins and Amare already! :) Loves!

Aly Scott said...

The photos are amazing! I love the ones with the twins all cuddle up on each other. That is just so cute. I'm so biased. You already know I love love love the family picture. I love it in color b/c it shows your red hair and Amare's. But I love it in b/w because I am a huge fan of b/w photos! They're so classy! Which ones will you get?!! So hard to choose!

melissa said...

Actually the individual shots on black are Julius! :) Thanks for the kind words! :)