
Happy Father's Day to Gyasi and all of the other Daddy's out there! It's so cool to see the bond between a father and his son (or daughter)--something magical about the way they relate to each other. Gyasi is a wonderful father and it's already clear that his three sons ADORE him and look up to him like no one else.

Our friend Geoff is coming to visit from New Jersey today! He's bringing his lovely girlfriend Kate (who we have heard great things about!) and Gyasi and I are both treating ourselves to a three-day weekend to hang out with them. Adrian's middle name is after Geoff. Should be a lot of fun!
We are trying to beat the heat--it's supposed to be 101 degrees today and that makes it tough to spend tons of time outside. Amare doesn't seem to mind it but you really have to be careful with the babies in heat like that. One thing that should help Amare keep cool is his new haircut. Let's just say the curls are GONE. Gyasi took him to his barber, Tony, on Saturday morning. They were gone for two hours and came back virtually hairless. It's taking some getting used to. As some might know, Amare's hair is a huge debate in our house. I like the curls while Gyasi wants it short. While I realize it will grow back, I've expressed my preference that it not be cut quite so short next time.
Before:
Before:

Our friend Geoff is coming to visit from New Jersey today! He's bringing his lovely girlfriend Kate (who we have heard great things about!) and Gyasi and I are both treating ourselves to a three-day weekend to hang out with them. Adrian's middle name is after Geoff. Should be a lot of fun!







2 comments:
Miss...I can no longer tell the twins apart! :( AQ's hair is starting to grow on me. It'll be nice to have it short for the summer.
Miss you guys....Aly
If it makes you feel better, it's supposed to be 110 here this weekend. You can always count on us to be hotter!
Post a Comment