Thursday, July 9, 2009

Brotherly Love

Random quick updates from the Quince Crew (don't miss the video below):

It's quite clear that Amare adores his little brothers. I think that kid dishes about about 50 kisses on each brother every single day. He just loves them so much and it's awesome to watch!

Geoff and Kate came to visit! Geoff is the inspiration behind Adrian's middle name! We had a blast and the twins miss having them around because they both loved holding them and the twins LOVE to be held!

The boys in their adorable outfits Mirandi brought them from Maui--too cute!
Amare had a great time at his friend Maya's third birthday party!

I'm usually the one taking the pictures so there aren't usually a lot of me on here...but here is me with my boys!

3 comments:

Aly Scott said...

I love the picture of you with your boys! You look so pretty in that photo! Love all the red heads!

Aly Scott said...

BTW, I bought those Maui outfits! ha!

Aly Scott said...

Just watched the video...how cute! He loves them so much and I love how he pets them! Hilarious!