


The boys are getting bigger each day and it is all going by so fast. Amare is going to be three this week and it feels like yesterday that I was sitting here on the couch watching him host a WWF party in my belly (gee, I suppose it all makes sense now that I know how much energy that kid has...). The twins are 18 months old and I swear I was just up all night doing midnight and 3am diaper changes (x2), nursing sessions (x2) and swaddling babies with my perfect "back to the crib without waking" transition technique (x2). Now I am surrounded by three little people with three unique personalities who are constantly moving in three different directions. I guess I'll do a little run down on each of the boys since it's been a while but first, pictures!
Julius, aka "J"

Adrian, aka "AA" --notice his swollen eye from a pesky mosquito bite on his eyelid!
Amare, aka ADQ
Favorite Dinner Food
Amare: chicken nuggets
Julius: fish sticks
Adrian: noodles with sauce (Prego traditional, to be specific)
Favorite TV Show
Amare: Dinosaur Train
Julius: Sesame Street or Wonder Pets
Adrian: Sesame Street or Wonder Pets
Adrian: Sesame Street or Wonder Pets
Favorite Fruit
Amare: Banana
Julius: Grapes (he likes to put 5-7 in his mouth at a time)
Adrian: Strawberry
In My Bed at Night You'll Find
Amare: Red car, two dump trucks, two books, a single domino, his birthday party invitation (which he calls his "present"??), and a lamp from his train set. Every.single.night.
Julius: His blankey and nothing else. J is a minimalist.
Adrian: His blankey, his musical seahorse, a book.
Hobbies
Amare: Spotting road sights--city buses, school buses, oil trucks, hauler trucks, motor cycles, ice cream trucks, etc., playing soccer, coloring, playing trains, picking on his brothers, spending time in Time Out.
Julius: Jumping, throwing balls (he likes to say "hike" before he throws it), bringing you things (he says "heeeere"), turning on the water in the bathtub, climbing on the couch.
Adrian: Reading books, snuggling, throwing temper tantrums, dancing, kicking the balls, climbing on the couch.
Three words to describe
Amare: Energy, athletic, mischievious
Julius: Cool, inquisitive, sweet
Adrian: Funny, emotional, loving



No comments:
Post a Comment