Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Amare's Profile at 4 Months


Name: Amare Daniel Quince
Age: 4 months old
Height: 25 1/2 inches (75th percentile)
Weight: 16 lbs 9 oz (85th percentile)
Head: 16 1/2 inches
Likes: The changing table, his fish mobile, batting at toys on the playmat, smiling at people, his pacifiers, kicking his legs like a madman, watching friends at daycare, taking walks in the park, his "keys," jumping in the Jumperoo, sitting in his Bumbo seat while mom makes dinner, eating his hands, sleeping on mom or dad's chest, babbling to anyone who will listen.
Dislikes: Having his hair washed, having his snot removed by the nasal aspirator, dirty diapers. Future Goals: Starting rice cereal, sleeping through the night with no feedings, more rolling over, teething, traveling and taking over the world.

1 comment:

Aly Scott said...

I love your blog posts. You have such cute ideas. I think I'll steal this list idea. CUTE! Amare is such a doll and I can't wait til he can sit up and play with the girls. He can steal their toys!! haha!