

On Tuesday night we gave Amare carrots for the first time--it was hysterical and he loved them! I mean, really loved them! Daycare is giving him cereal once a day and then he gets carrots for dinner. He is sleeping really well (knock on wood) and still just being a good baby. The word around daycare is that he is always flirting with the girls in his class by smiling at them. His teacher told me that today he was sitting at the table with the little 5 month old girl and they were holding hands! Something tells me that Gyasi and I are going to have our hands full with this little Romeo...
On a totally different note, take a look at the odd site we saw on Sunday morning when we looked out the front door. I heard a crash but it honestly sounded more like a bunch of boxes falling over in the attic or something. When Gyasi and I went outside to look about 15 minutes later, our little street was filled with cop cars and fire engines. Low and behold, there was a car hanging off of a neighbor's retaining wall!!! In overhearing conversations with the cops and neighbors, it appears that an underage teen was driving the car and his parents were covering for him. He drove across a few lawns before crashing into a garage and then going off the side wall into another yard! Crazy things going on here in the 'burbs!
No comments:
Post a Comment