Saturday, February 9, 2008

4 Months Old!


Hard to believe Amare is four months old today. He decided to celebrate this milestone by rolling over for the first time! Gyasi and I were sitting in the living room eating lunch and both happened to look down at him at the exact same time so we both saw it. I'm sure he'll be rolling all over the place now. He also loves to "talk" and make noise, especially at the changing table. I'm not so sure why getting naked on a table brings out the fun and smiles but it sure does!


So here is parenthood, defined in a photo. I had a late meeting and walked in the door to Gyasi yelling for a burp cloth--this is what had happened. I swear we all go through multiple shirts a day in our house now!


I never used to give much thought to when people would say "kids grow up so fast" or "blink and they are grown and out of the house" but now I know what they mean. We go to the doctor for his four month appointment and shots on Wednesday so I'll get some stats to share.


Daycare is going really well. He never cries when I leave him in the morning but is always happy to see me when I show up to bring him home. We are finally settled into our routine and it's nice.


1 comment:

Aly Scott said...

I fricken LOVE this photo of Gyasi. He acts like Grace and Ava haven't puked on him before. haha! Oh wait...I think it was you they puked all over. haha!