The twins turned one on March 13th and I can hardly believe it. This year has FLOWN by and I am amazed at how I can't really remember life before them. We had a small party before we left for New Jersey on March 6th--some family, friends, cake, ice cream, presents, etc. Aly made an awesome cake and the boys went to town digging in (literally). They really enjoyed their party. I've come to the conclusion that my kids love being around people--no hiding in the corner or shyness with these guys! All three of them love being the center of attention and having all eyes on them. I wonder where they get that from?!?
Aly's amazing cake!

Birthday boys in the laundry basket (Adrian on the left, Julius on the right).

"Now THIS is what we should eat for every dinner, mama!"

Adrian chowing down

Julius getting into it

"Let me get that for you, Adrian!"

The Scott's and the Pate's got the boys their very own kitchen! Amare and the Scott Girls are giving it a safety inspection before they whip up some pancakes for the adults.
No comments:
Post a Comment