
Well, the baby days are officially over....we now have two new WALKERS in the house! Both boys have been taking steps here and there for the past month but they are officially walking now! Gyasi and I debated about when to consider them walkers (is it when they take a step or two without holding onto something? is it when they walk from mommy to daddy?)--we decided it was this weekend when they each had moments where they CHOSE to walk rather than crawl. So now we have to re-evaluate our babyproofing now that they can reach things that are higher.
I'll work on getting a picture or two but in the meantime, enjoy these pics of those baby steps from Easter weekend!
Big brother




3 comments:
You guys sure do make some cute kids!
I can't believe how much the boys have all matured just in the last few months! Amare especially is starting to look like a kid now and not like a baby! Seems like they all still seem to amaze you guys everyday! Walking, causing trouble... I see a long road ahead of you! We need to plan a trip to see you all again. We Miss and love you all so much!!!!! :)
Love,
Eric, Sarah and Colby.
OMG, I just got a little shiver of terror on your behalf. THREE walkers in the house! Good thing they're all so adorable or the ensuing chaos would be too much. We need to get down to the Big D and see it first hand!
Post a Comment