The Quince Family

Monday, April 26, 2010

License to Drive?

Posted by Quince Family at Monday, April 26, 2010
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Favorite Blogs

  • Melissa Zihlman Photography
    Getting Started With Free Slot Games
    6 years ago
  • Grace Nicole and Ava Louise
    Best games of the season
    12 years ago
  • The Pate Family
    Meet Chase and Clay Johnson
    15 years ago
  • BirdsNest
    Summer 2010
    15 years ago
  • You can do anything for a year...
    Life is good
    17 years ago

The newest Quinces!

The newest Quinces!

Final morning being pregnant!

Final morning being pregnant!

Check out all of my toys!

Check out all of my toys!

Check out my mouthful of teeth!

Check out my mouthful of teeth!

Rocking out to my nursery rhymes

Rocking out to my nursery rhymes

Climber

Climber
On the couch (with the remote, of course)

Sweeper Man

Sweeper Man
He loves the broom...?

Little fan

Little fan

The newest Dolphins fan!

The newest Dolphins fan!

Amare's party at daycare

Amare's party at daycare

I love to clap!

I love to clap!
Action shot!

Big helper!

Big helper!

I'm getting into books!

I'm getting into books!
I especially like ones that you can feel!

Check out my new ride...

Check out my new ride...

Like father, like son

Like father, like son

Pulled up to standing position--so proud!

Pulled up to standing position--so proud!

Riding high

Riding high

Rhino

Rhino

Made in NJ

Made in NJ

Growing up fast

Growing up fast

Baby in a Basket

Baby in a Basket

C'mere and gimme a kiss!

C'mere and gimme a kiss!

Can you resist this face?

Can you resist this face?

Playing Uno for Dishes with Daddy

Playing Uno for Dishes with Daddy

So handsome at 5 months

So handsome at 5 months

Jacking Daddy's chain...

Jacking Daddy's chain...

Future baseball player?

Future baseball player?

I love my daddy!

I love my daddy!

I smile all the time now

I smile all the time now

I'm sooo stressed. And tired.

I'm sooo stressed.  And tired.

Off to school (and work)

Off to school (and work)

Life is good!

Life is good!

Stylin' outfit

Stylin' outfit

I love to eat my hands!

I love to eat my hands!

So smiley!

So smiley!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL!

Mommies!

Mommies!

Quince Men and Boys

Quince Men and Boys

Christmas Day--don't they look like little old men??

Christmas Day--don't they look like little old men??

Cousins

Cousins

Sleeping after my shots

Sleeping after my shots

Don't stare at my drool!

Don't stare at my drool!

I love watching Monday Night Football!

I love watching Monday Night Football!

Getting ready for my first Christmas!

Getting ready for my first Christmas!

Big boy in the Bumbo seat!

Big boy in the Bumbo seat!

Who do you think Amare looks more like--Mom or Dad?

He's a Daddy's Boy

He's a Daddy's Boy

Amare's awake!

Amare's awake!

...and now he's asleep...

...and now he's asleep...

Relaxin'

Relaxin'

Sleeping in the Boppy pillow--sooo tiny!

Sleeping in the Boppy pillow--sooo tiny!

I'm so cute!

I'm so cute!

I'm ready to go!

I'm ready to go!

Happy Baby

Happy Baby

What 'chu lookin' at?

What 'chu lookin' at?

Playing with Daddy!

Playing with Daddy!

Happy Baby!

Happy Baby!

Not a huge fan of the bath yet...

Not a huge fan of the bath yet...

Hi everyone--I'm practicing my Elvis snarl!

Hi everyone--I'm practicing my Elvis snarl!

It's football Sunday!

It's football Sunday!

Swinging in the living room

Swinging in the living room

I can handle this! The car ride home

I can handle this!  The car ride home

Leaving the hospital

Leaving the hospital

Last day in the hospital!

Last day in the hospital!

I love my Daddy!

I love my Daddy!

Chilling with Grandma G

Chilling with Grandma G

No more tubes!

No more tubes!

Sleeping in Daddy's arms with a full belly!

Sleeping in Daddy's arms with a full belly!

Amare and Daddy

Amare and Daddy

Amare and Mom

Amare and Mom

Look everyone--hardly any tubes!

Look everyone--hardly any tubes!

Amare Charged with Juicing

Amare Charged with Juicing

Mom and Dad, is that you?

Mom and Dad, is that you?

Loving that tummy time!

Loving that tummy time!

Our Little Superhero!

Our Little Superhero!
Forget this swaddle...I'm outta here!

Little Hands

Another visit with Amare

Another visit with Amare

The Quinces!

Amare in the NICU

Amare in the NICU
Our little trooper--a little swollen with fluids

Amare

Amare

Gyasi's Little Man

Gyasi's Little Man

Mommy's Little Guy!

Mommy's Little Guy!

Work Shower

Work Shower
My work threw us a diaper shower!

About Me

Quince Family
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (5)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  April (2)
  • ►  2011 (10)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  March (2)
  • ▼  2010 (30)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ▼  April (7)
      • The Super Aunts...
      • Just another crazy day...
      • They are walking!
      • License to Drive?
      • Status Update--April 2010
      • 2 Adults + 3 kids + 3 suitcases + 3 car seats + 2 ...
      • A&J are ONE!
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2009 (37)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2008 (32)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2007 (23)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (15)

The Nursery

The Nursery
Everything is all set...
Travel theme. Powered by Blogger.