Been there...done that. hahahaha! Sorry, I couldn't resist. I got the full effect last Saturday. Swaddle and put them in their crib to scream their heads off - just think how much you'll get done. haha! I know - easier said then done. I couldn't do that to the girls so I'm just a big talker. We had a blast on Saturday. We miss hanging out with you guys so it's always fun to invade the Quince house. Thanks for the 5 hours of conversations. Never a silent moment when the 4 of us get together.
Ohh...that sounds so familiar. In fact, I even hear the little wobble in the voice that Michael used to have. We called it his lamb-y cry - it sounded just like a little lamb! I am sure it is not nice to laugh at a baby when they are crying, but it was the funniest thing sometimes! Can't believe they are already 7 weeks! wow!
2 comments:
Been there...done that. hahahaha! Sorry, I couldn't resist. I got the full effect last Saturday. Swaddle and put them in their crib to scream their heads off - just think how much you'll get done. haha! I know - easier said then done. I couldn't do that to the girls so I'm just a big talker.
We had a blast on Saturday. We miss hanging out with you guys so it's always fun to invade the Quince house. Thanks for the 5 hours of conversations. Never a silent moment when the 4 of us get together.
Ohh...that sounds so familiar. In fact, I even hear the little wobble in the voice that Michael used to have. We called it his lamb-y cry - it sounded just like a little lamb! I am sure it is not nice to laugh at a baby when they are crying, but it was the funniest thing sometimes! Can't believe they are already 7 weeks! wow!
Post a Comment