Thursday, May 21, 2009

Two Month Appointment

Gyasi and I took the twins to their two month appointment with Dr. Leung this morning. They are doing well and are really growing (shout out to me for providing all of that nutrition--haha!). In the Battle of the Big Quince Boys, Julius takes Round 2! Here are their stats:

Adrian...13lbs 10oz, 22 inches long, 16 inch head
Julius...14lbs 2oz, 22.5 inches long, 15 3/4 inch head

The crazy thing is that I looked back at Amare's two month checkup blog post and he weighed 14lbs 4oz. It's insane to me that he had a two pound jumpstart on the twins at birth and they have basically caught up to him.

The boys got shots, which they were less than thrilled with. So far this afternoon they have just been sleeping a lot so I can't complain.

What post would be complete without a cute picture? Enjoy!


No comments: